UK University Fair in London
About the UK University Fair
Learn more about the largest UK University Fair for international students.
UK University Fair 2018
Largest UK University Fair in the UK
The UK University Fair 2018 is the largest education fair in the UK for international students.
The UK University Fair is the largest UK university fair designed only for international students applying to UK universities. Taking place every February, May and November in London, SI-UK provide a unique platform for international and EU students to meet and gain information from over 100 universities, colleges and language schools in one location.
Our expert team of international consultants and university specialists can help you make the right choices on the day by fully explaining entry requirements and the application process.
Why attend the UK University Fair London?
Meet UK 100+ Universities
You can meet 100 UK universities from all over the UK.. International officers will be available to discuss all aspects of studying in the UK, at every level!
Seminars and Presentations
Students are invited to free seminars on vapplying for your visa, personal statement writing and how to apply to the best universities in the UK.
Universities will be making students aware of international scholarships which are available to apply for, and those who make an impression can also expect on the spot offers – just don’t forget your supporting documents!
Free Student Visa Advice
Free appointments can be made with SI-UK’s visa team who can advise on Tier 4 student visa and student visitor visa questions and issues. Each member of the SI-UK visa team is qualified and recognised by UK Visas and Immigration.
SI-UK’s IELTS teaching team will be present to offer advice and tips on the IELTS exam. Sign up for a Practice Test so we can help you improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking ability.
Register for free entry to the London Fair
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to learn more about studying in the UK and register for free entry today!
Date: Saturday 24th February, 2018
Location: Royal Lancaster London
Prepare for the UK University Fair
Make sure you are ready for the largest University Fair in the UK
Attending a UK University Fair is the best way to gather information from a number of different sources about where it is you should study in the UK. By following the below advice, you can make the most of your day at the UK University Fair.
100 UK universities will be in attendance at the forthcoming UK University Fair London (register for free entry) and admissions officers will be able to answer all your questions on courses, entry requirements and fees. However, it is also important to do your own research before the event so you can ask the right questions.
Research courses and universities
Begin by looking into which universities offer the course you wish to study, and make a shortlist. There are over 65,000 courses in the SI-UK database, so have a search and see what you might you like to study!
I have found a course, what next?
Check who is attending the UK University Fair, and then make a note of important factors to consider such as:
Doing tasks such as this now will save you time when it comes to attending the Fair on the day. If this seems daunting, don’t worry! Visit us in London or Manchester for a free consultation prior to the event and we can help you decide what step to take next.
What should I ask the universities?
Although you can find plenty of information about the universities on their website, there are still things you won’t find online. Here are some suggestions about what to ask when meeting universities at the London UK University Fair.
- What are my chances of getting admitted on to the course?
- Are there any additional requirements for the course?
- Does the course offer internship opportunities?
- What are my potential career prospects?
- Is it possible to do a semester abroad? If so, which countries and universities?
- Am I eligible for any scholarships?
- What support services (counselling/career and employability/health etc.) are available?
- What are the areas around or near the campus like in terms of accommodation and travel?
- What sports facilities are available on campus?
Register for free entry to the UK University Fair
Register for free entry to the UK University Fair in London today! Don’t miss out on your chance to meet 100 UK universities and learn more about studying in the UK. Visit us in London or Manchester for a free consultation before the event so you are fully prepared.
Are you an EU student worried by Brexit? Don’t be. You can still study in the UK and apply for the same student finance.
The Brexit referendum, where the UK voted to leave the EU in June 2016, created uncertainty for European nationals wishing to study in the UK.
For EU students applying to study in the UK for the 2018/19 academic year though, there is good news. At both undergraduate and postgraduate level, EU students will still pay the same fees as UK students and also be eligible for the same loans and grants! This will stay the same, regardless of when the UK leaves the EU.
Meet Brexit experts
SI-UK understands that you may have many questions regarding Brexit and how it might affect you. To discuss these issues further, the UK University Fair London is taking place at the Royal Lancaster London on February 24th, from 12:00 – 17:00, where you will be able to meet 100 UK universities and our Brexit specialists, who can answer all your questions on fees, funding and the application process.
Diversity at UK universities
UK universities have always supported diversity, tolerance and internationalism and the UK remains one of the most welcoming destinations in the world for an EU student looking to gain a world class education. All universities strongly believe that European and international students make a vital contribution to UK higher education and society as a whole.
Scholarships for International Students
Scholarships at the UK University Fair London
SI-UK can help international students interested in studying in the UK secure scholarships and bursaries. SI-UK has been issued over 100 scholarships by universities across the UK and our close relationship with UK universities, combined with our online resources, means all deserving applicants can find the right scholarship to benefit their future.
Featured London University Fair Scholarships
- Keele International Student Scholarship (£3,000) For new self-funded international fee paying students, based on academic qualifications, English language, understanding of course and extra-curricular ability.
- Keele International Student Scholarship (£3,000) For new international students, based on academic qualifications, English language, understanding of course and extra-curricular ability.
- Keele in the USA ($4,000) For students of American nationality who can demonstrate outstanding academic excellence and outstanding achievements.
How we can help
SI-UK will ensure you are kept up-to-date with the latest information on local and national scholarships and can help draft your scholarship application letters.
Register for free entry to the London UK University Fair today to meet universities and talk to our international application experts.
Other scholarships at the London University Fair
£1,000 – £5,000
- Aston Business School Scholarships Award Scheme: Several scholarships worth £1,000 for each academic year of undergraduate studies are provided by Aston University. To apply, applicants need to write a letter of application and a letter of motivation, along with providing an academic reference supporting the application.
- Aston Business School MSc Scholarships: Aston University offers over 100 scholarships ranging from £1,000 to £5,000 for the most talented Business School postgraduate students.
£2,000 – £5,000
- International Undergraduate Scholarships: Every successful international candidate will be considered for a scholarship between £2,000 and £5,000 per year.
Bath Spa University
£500 – £5,000
The Scholarship programme at Bath Spa provides a range of opportunities for full-fee paying international students studying on campus who are applying for pre-sessional, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Find more details here.
University of Brighton
£2,000 – £5,000
- International Scholarships: These merit-based scholarships worth £4,000 per year and awarded for the duration of the course.
- International Research Scholarships: Four International Research Scholarships worth a reduction of 50% off the cost of tuition fees for each year of the research programme for up to a maximum of 3 years.
- International Huxley Scholarships: The University of Brighton are offering scholarships of £2,000 for international students studying certain MSc and MRes programmes within the School of Pharmacy and Bimolecular Sciences. The deadline is the 3rd March.
- Santander International Masters Scholarships: Scholarships of £5,000 are offered to international taught postgraduate applicants. These awards are based on academic excellence.
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and partner organisations. The programme makes awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study postgraduate courses at universities in the UK. Learn more here.
University of Dundee
- Discover Dundee Scholarship: All qualified applicants who are accepted on a course are awarded a Discover Dundee Scholarship worth £1000.
University of East Anglia
- Scholarships and bursaries for European and international students: Undergraduate applicants can obtain an award according to their country and financial situation.
GSM London are offering a limited number of International Merit Scholarships for students who enrol on full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. The scholarships are from 50% off tuition fees, subject to conditions, with an IELTS score of 6 or higher required. Learn more here.
Hult Business School
Hult offer a range of scholarship opportunities for exceptional candidates across all programmes. Scholarships are intended to help those with the greatest professional promise achieve their potential, regardless of their background. Applications for scholarships are considered on this basis and on the strength of answers to essay questions. Learn more here.
- Postgraduate Scholarship: Kingston University offers £4,000 scholarships based on academic merit.
University of Northampton
- International Scholarship: These merit based scholarships provide either a £1,000 or £2,000 reduction in tuition fees per year for the duration of the course.
- EU Undergraduate Scholarship: The University of Northampton offers fifty scholarships of £3000 to benefit individual students from the European Union who come from low income backgrounds. This award is applicable to students commencing their full time studies on a three year undergraduate programme in September 2016 only.
- Santander Masters Scholarships: Five Santander Masters Scholarships worth a reduction of £5,000 offered to international taught postgraduate applicants.
- The University of Northampton Bursary: This bursary is worth £500. You could qualify if you are a home or EU student studying for a full-time taught course and paying £9,000 in 2016/17, and have a household income of £25,000 or less per year.
- Awards For Academic Excellence: An award of £2,000 based on academic excellence for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
Ravensbourne have a number of Scholarships available for our International Students. Please note that the international scholarships are only open to students who require a Tier 4 (General) student visa in order to study in the UK.
- Undergraduate International Scholarship: This £1,500 scholarship encourages applications from international students who demonstrate potential or proven ability to make an exceptional contribution to study at Ravensbourne.
- Postgraduate International Scholarship: The £1,500 award is aimed at promoting postgraduate studies for students with the prospect and ability to make an exceptional contribution at Masters Level.
- The Professor Robin Baker Scholarship: The Professor Robin Baker Scholarship is a merit-based award which is open to applicants to Ravensbourne’s postgraduate programmes.
University of Reading
A number of scholarships are available and Reading will be able to talk about these on the day. Details can be found here.
Royal Agricultural University
- Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Overseas Award: New undergraduate overseas students from Brunei, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Nigeria, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Vietnam and Zimbabwe will be eligible to receive this £1,000 award for each year of your studies.
University of Salford
£1,000 – £5,000
Salford scholarship programs are worth up to £5,000. Over the last few years Salford have awarded more than £1.5 million in international scholarships to students from across the world. How much are the international scholarships worth?
- Vice Chancellor’s Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship: If you achieve ABB at A level (or equivalent) you could be awarded with The Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship worth £2,000.
- Vice Chancellor’s Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship: If you have a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent you will automatically be awarded this £2,000 – £4,000 scholarship when you begin your course at Salford.
- International Student Bursary: This bursary is worth £1,000. You could qualify if you are studying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course and you come from a country classified as “low/medium income” by the World Bank.
Sheffield Hallam University
The following Transform Together Scholarships are available for all full-time taught courses at Sheffield Hallam University:
- Undergraduate: Half (50%) fee waivers for each year of your degree.
- Postgraduate: Full (100%) and half (50%) fee waivers.
Scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form.
University of Central Lancashire
- International Bursary: A bursary worth £1,000 per year is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught applicants who are nationals of Sub-Saharan Africa, South East Asia, South Asia, including Pakistan, Commonwealth of Independent States, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt.
- International Excellence Scholarship: International Excellence scholarship for self-funded international students is given to high achieving students to reward their academic results.
University for the Creative Arts
Each year there are creative-based scholarships available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. Further information can be here.
University of Surrey
£1,000 – £3,000
- Full Surrey Awards: £2,300 accommodation discount the first year for students living on campus (for off-campus the option of a £2,300 cash bursary available instead). An award of £1,000 the second year, and £1,000 each year of study.
- Chancellor’s Scholarships: The University of Surrey gives Chancellor’s Scholarships based on academic performance. These awards worth £3,000 and are reserved to undergraduate students.
- Surrey Sports Scholarships: Available for undergraduates and postgraduates candidates who are internationally recognised athletes in a sport that is recognised by at least one of the major British sporting organisations such as British Universities and College Sports (BUCS), UK Sport and Sport England. The value of this scholarship is £3,000.
University of Sussex
- Chancellors International’s Scholarships: The University of Sussex provides Chancellors International’s Scholarships with a value of £3,000. This award is based on academic excellence.
Free Student Visa Advice
Student Visa Support at the UK University Fair
The UK University Fair offers free visa and immigration advice and support to international students wishing to study at a UK university, college and language school.
SI-UK can help you with Tier 4 (G)/ (Child) student visa to enter to the UK or Tier 4 (G)/(Child) student visa extension in the UK, as well as student visitor visas to the UK. Our highly qualified and fully accredited visa advisers are registered with the Home Office OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) with years of legal experience, and have extensive knowledge of all key immigration legislation.
We are committed to providing expert consultation and assistance to all students who need help on their visa applications at the UK University Fair. We can help you in the following areas:
- Applications to enter the UK as a general student
- Applications to enter the UK as a student visitor
- Applications to apply for the general student visa while in the UK
- Applications for changing your tier 4 sponsor (Colleges or Universities)
- Applications from students whose previous college has closed down
We will also review your personal immigration circumstances, advise on how and what to prepare for the application and also how to complete your application to a professional standard expected by the UKBA. Details of what student visa you need can be found below.
Be sure to stop by the visa stand on the day to take advantage of your free visa consultation.
Types of Student Visa Who can apply? Tier 4 (Child) Student You can apply as a child student under Tier 4 of the points based system if you are between the ages of 4 and 17. If you are between 4-15 years old you must be coming to the UK to be educated at an independent fee-paying school. Child Visitor You can apply for a child visitor visa if you are 17 years old or under and want to study in the UK for up to 6 months.
You cannot switch to a Tier 4 child visa. If you want to apply for a Tier 4 child visa you must apply from your home country.
Tier 4 (General) Student You can apply as an adult student under Tier 4 (General) of the points-based system if you are coming to the UK for your post-16 education. Student Visitor You can apply as a student visitor if you are 18 years old or over, you want to study in the UK for up to 6 months, and you do not want to work while you are here.
You cannot switch and apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa while you are in the UK. If you want to apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa, you must apply from the country you live in.
Prospective Student You can apply as a prospective student if you want to come to the UK to help you decide which course to study, or if you plan to start a course of study within 6 months.
You will be able to switch and apply for a Tier 4 (General) or Tier 4 (Child) student visa while you are in the UK.