It’s an exciting time to study at De Montfort University. The influential Times Higher Education magazine rated them as one of the 150 best young universities in the world and they also achieved Gold, the highest possible award, in the Teaching Excellence Framework. As a vibrant, multicultural hub of learning, creativity and innovation, they offer a fantastic student experience.
Popular subjects at DMU
More than 2,700 international students choose to study at DMU every year, on a range of courses designed to give them the skills and experience that global employers need. Their four faculties offer 400 undergraduate and postgraduate subjects, and more than 170 of these are professionally accredited. Among the courses offered are Architecture, Accounting, Psychology, Media, Pharmacy and Fashion.
De Montfort University also have a wide variety of tuition fee discounts available for January 2018 entry, including:
- £5,000 Alumni Scholarship: Awarded automatically to alumni who have graduated from DMU with a first class or upper second bachelor’s degree within the past two years. Available for progression to selected DMU master’s courses only
- £2,000 Alumni Discount: Awarded automatically to alumni who graduated from DMU with a bachelor’s degree within the past two years. Available for progression to selected DMU master’s courses only
- LGBTQ+Allies Scholarship: Available to outstanding students demonstrating a passion towards advocating for LGBTQ+ rights
- LCBS Principals’ Scholarship: Awarded automatically to outstanding students who have excelled academically and have an offer of admission for an eligible Leicester Castle Business School programme
- DMU Sports Scholarship: Available to talented students from the UK, EU and international wishing to develop their performance in sports. Three different scholarship packages are available to eligible students being awarded up to £6,000 of support