Contabilidade em Londres e todo o Reino Unido, WWW.ASSESSORIAEMLONDRES.CO.UK OU 0208 133 0810 e fale em Português. Assessoria contábil e fiscal para voce que é autônomo (Self-employed) ou sua empresa em Londres, a Fiscali Consultoria Contábil é sua melhor opção, atendendo todo o Reino Unido.
Somos Especialistas em Contabilidade para profissionais liberais, médicos, dentistas, advogados, consultores, desenvolvedores de sistemas, engenheiros entre outros profissionais de profissão regulamentada como motoristas Uber, motoboys e também de trabalhadores do setor de construção, como o pintor, serralheiro, eletricista, pedreiros.
Ligue hoje mesmo 0208 133 0810 ou firstname.lastname@example.org e tire suas dúvidas
Trabalhamos com o objetivo de entregar aos nossos clientes, um trabalho de qualidade e preço justo. Atualmente recebemos mensalmente, centenas de solicitações de serviços. Apesar do grande volume, procuramos analisar se o cliente está alinhado ao perfil de trabalho da Assessoria em Londres Contábil, isso ajuda manter um nível adequado entre a necessidade do cliente e nossa política de gestão.
Tão importante quanto economizar dinheiro, empregando os serviços de um contador vai lhe poupar tempo.
Oferecemos serviços contábeis para toda a Inglaterra.
Ligue hoje mesmo 0208 133 0810 ou email@example.com e tire suas dúvidas
- Self-Employed (autônomo)
- Registro Self-Employed
- VisaPack (Pacote para autônomo que querem aplicar para visto)
- Planejamento Tributário
- Investigações fiscais e inquéritos
- Planejamento de negócios
- Declaracao de Imposto de renda
- Constituição de empresa
- Folha de pagamento
- Recomendação para abertura de conta bancária
Médicos , Clínica Médicas e Consultórios Médicos
Dentistas e Clínicas Odontológicas
Profissionais da área da Saúde
Escritorios de Advogados
Empresas de Consultoria
Prestadores de Serviços: Empregada domestica, motoboys, trabalhadores em construção, serralheiros, eletricistas e muito mais.
Salão de Beleza e Cabeleireiros
Atendemos Londres, Inglaterra e todo o Reino Unido.
Brasileiros nas areas:
- Brasileiros em Londres;
- Brasileiros em Manchester;
- Brasileiros em Liverpool;
- Brasileiros em Peterborough;
- Brasileiros em Bournemouth;
- Brasileiros em Milton Keynes;
- Brasileiros em Birmingham;
- Brasileiros em Leeds;
- Brasileiros em Sheffield;
- Brasileiros em Cornwall;
- Brasileiros em Bradford;
- Brasileiros em Swindon;
- Brasileiros em Bristol;
- Brasileiros em Cambridge;
- Brasileiros em St. Albans;
- Brasileiros em Oxford;
- Brasileiros em Glasgow;
- Brasileiros em Cardiff;
- Brasileiros em Edinburgh;
- Brasileiros em Wigan;
- Brasileiros em Coventry;
- Brasileiros em Leicester;
- Brasileiros em Sunderland;
- Brasileiros em Sandwell;
- Brasileiros em Doncaster;
- Brasileiros em Stockport;
- Brasileiros em Nottingham;
- Brasileiros em Newcastle-upon-Tyne;
- Brasileiros em Bolton;
- Brasileiros em Plymouth;
- Brasileiros em Stoke-on-Trent;
- Brasileiros em Wolverhampton;
- Brasileiros em Swansea;
- Brasileiros em Salford;
- Brasileiros em Southampton;
- Brasileiros em Portsmouth;
- Brasileiros em Luton;
- Brasileiros em Wycombe;
- Brasileiros em Basildon;
- Brasileiros em Chelmsford;
- Brasileiros em Brighton;
- Brasileiros em Colchester;
- Brasileiros em Blackpool;
- Brasileiros em Dundee;
- Brasileiros em Harrogate;
- Brasileiros em Reading;
- Brasileiros em Windsor;
- Brasileiros em Maidstone;
- Brasileiros em Blackburn;
- Brasileiros em Poole;
- Brasileiros em Bedford;
- Brasileiros em Lancaster;
- Brasileiros em Norwich;
- Brasileiros em Guilford;
- Brasileiros em Warwick;
- Brasileiros em Chester;
- Brasileiros em Ipswich;
- Brasileiros em Salisbury;
- Brasileiros em Sevenoaks;
- Brasileiros em Slough;
- Brasileiros em Ashfiel;
- Brasileiros em Scarborough;
- Brasileiros em Exeter;
- Brasileiros em Dover;
- Brasileiros em Gloucester;
- Brasileiros em Cheltenham;
We offer a fixed low price fee + VAT for the completion and filing of self-assessment tax returns with HMRC.
Filling in your personal tax return can be stressful and is often left until the last minute, resulting in fines and penalties. If you file after 31st January, you instantly get a £100 penalty. Last year, almost 1 million self-assessment tax returns were filed in the last 2 days and HMRC had a zero-tolerance policy regarding late submissions.
Who needs to file a tax return?
Not everybody has to file a self-assessment as most employees are taxed through the PAYE system.
You’ll need to send a tax return if, in the last tax year:
- you were self-employed – you can deduct allowable expenses
- you got £2,500 or more in untaxed income, for example from tips or renting out a property- contact the helpline if it was less than £2,500
- your income from savings or investments was £10,000 or more before tax
- your income from dividends from shareswas £10,000 or more before tax
- you made profits from selling things like shares, a second home or other chargeable assetsand need to pay Capital Gains Tax
- you were a company director – unless it was for a non-profit organisation (such as a charity) and you didn’t get any pay or benefits, like a company car
- your income (or your partner’s) was over £50,000 and one of you claimed Child Benefit
- you had income from abroadthat you needed to pay tax on
- you lived abroad and had a UK income
- your taxable income was over £100,000
- you were a trustee of a trust or registered pension scheme
- you had a P800 from HMRC saying you didn’t pay enough taxlast year – and you didn’t pay what you owe through your tax code or with a voluntary payment
- your State Pension was more than your Personal Allowanceand was your only source of income – unless you started getting your pension on or after 6 April 2016
When is the deadline for submitting a tax return?
The absolute deadline for submitting your tax return, without incurring fines, is the 31st January. Any self-assessments submitted after this date will automatically incur a £100 fine. HMRC have made it abundantly clear that there are very few excuses which will support a successful appeal. The fine is £100 if the document is submitted 10 seconds late, however HMRC are absolutely draconian about this and this fine then rises to £1,600 over a 6 month period.
With this in mind it is possible to complete your tax return from the preceding April to the January deadline. It just requires getting the documents to us as soon as you can. Preferably before January 31st!!!
Our payroll is included in our fixed price fee and is handled by trained accountants who are regulated by industry bodies. We have a dedicated payroll team who ensure that you receive the best possible service. We recognise that your staff are a fundamental asset to your business and ensuring that they are paid on time and receive the correct payments is clearly important! Let us deal with any complications and you concentrate on running your business.
Weekly, fortnightly or monthly – the choice is yours!
We can do your payroll on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. Our payroll service includes all starter / leaver forms, payslips, RTI compliance for Directors and all necessary end of year filing.
The law on workplace pensions has changed. Under the new government led auto enrolment scheme, employers must automatically enroll eligible workers into a workplace pension.
Every employer is given a date set in law when their duties start – this is their staging date. The Pensions Regulator recommends that businesses should start the auto enrolment process 12 months ahead of this date.
At Low Cost Accounts, we can take the hassle away for you and ensure that your business is auto enrolment compliant. We will do all the necessary work for you.
What you get
- Your workplace pension set up for you
- All your eligible staff enrolled
- Ensure your pension is 100% compliant
- Completed on time for your staging date
VAT returns can be problematic for many small and medium-sized businesses. Value added tax (VAT) is a tax which is charged on most goods and services provided by VAT registered businesses. VAT can be reclaimed when purchasing products and services for your business.
At Low Cost Accounts, our team of qualified accountants are well versed in VAT accounting for small and medium-sized businesses. We will look at the nature of your business to determine which is the best VAT scheme for your business ie
- Flat rate scheme
- Cash accounting
- Invoice accounting
We will also ensure that all recoverable VAT is claimed and that your returns are completed on a timely basis.
Don’t let VAT become a needless headache for your business.
Bookkeeping is not only necessary for tax and VAT but is a useful tool for ensuring good cash flow within a business. In order to get the very best information to run your business you will need to spend a lot valuable time on getting and using information such as invoicing, issuing statements and reconciling bank statements with all income and expenditures. Doing this takes valuable time away from running your core business.
We provide a tailor made service to suit your business.
Typical services include managing:
- Bank accounts
- Cash accounts
- Stock control
- Credit control
- P & L accounts
- Balance sheets
- On-line submissions to HMRC
Business Start-Up Advice
Most new businesses begin with an entrepreneur who wants to develop an idea. Turning this idea into a viable business is where we can help.
A large proportion of our clients came to us when they first started out in business and have grown profitably with the benefit of our support and advice.
As business start-up specialists, we have years of experience in helping new businesses, from individual freelance businesses to large, privately-owned companies.
The team at John Kerr deliver a practical and hands on approach. While your business is in its start-up phase we can help to:
- Decide on the best business structure (sole trader, limited company or partnership)
- Make contact with a bank
- Incorporate a new limited company, or LLP
- Register your businesswith HMRC
- Register your business for VAT
- Establish appropriate bookkeepingroutines
- Set up PAYE registration and advise on payrollroutines
- Help you to raise finance
At our initial, no obligation, first meeting we can discuss the taxation, legal requirements, insurance, financial planning and accountancy issues in respect of setting up your business.
Our personal approach ensures that we work with you to identify any risks which could affect the sustainability of your company. We take a strategic approach to address any concerns you have, identify opportunities and understand how these can ensure your business is moving in the right direction.
At Fiscali we verify that you are complying with all statutory regulations and making the most of the current economic climate, as well as giving you guidance to ensure that you are also prepared for the next economic up-turn or credit crunch.
We recognise that every business is different with a diverse mix of assets and that no simple formula will fit every circumstance. With extensive experience in the provision of first-class accountancy services and business support, our tailored approach guarantees that we meet your specific requirements and objectives.
We examine your company’s cash flow to make sure it is working as well as it could and that you can get the most out of your assets to support continued business growth. We are also able to offer advice and assistance with raising funds and equity investment.
Fiscali has many years of experience working with entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses; this has enabled us to develop a passion for the development of new businesses. We work with start-up and early stage companies, preparing business plans, implementing financial systems and identifying the best possible structure for the business.
Ligue hoje mesmo 0208 133 0810 ou firstname.lastname@example.org e tire suas dúvidas gratuitamente