Detalhes do Anúncio:
We are established cleaning agency providing quality cleaning services to our domestic and commercial clients in London and surroundings. We are looking for a friendly and highly motivated individual to help with a variety of office tasks in our office in South East London, Penge, SE20.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities may include the following:
– Answering calls from customers
– Responding to emails from customers
– Taking and finalising bookings over the phone/emails
– Allocating and re-allocating jobs to cleaners
– Managing cleaner’s and customers schedules
– Dealing with customer queries and resolving ongoing issues with customers regards the cleaning services
– Preparing customer paperwork, raising invoices and chasing payments
– Liaising with customers and cleaners/cleaning teams on any job related issues
– Maintaining customer and cleaner databases
– Assisting with day to day running of the office
Qualifications and Skills
– Excellent telephone manner
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to interact with people at all levels
– Should be confident in using Microsoft office programs and other IT packages , e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, OneNote, CRM etc.
– Be able to demonstrate a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail
– Ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of a team
– Ability to work well under pressure and strong ability to prioritise diverse workload
– Proven office admin and customer care experience is required
– Must have an understanding of what is involved in providing high quality cleaning services
– Previous cleaning industry admin experience would be great advantage
– Additional language is a plus
– Preferably you should live in South East London
This is a part-time position to start with and eventually would grow to full-time role. Days and hours can be discussed, depending on your experiences and suitability.
Office usual opening hours Mon-Fri 9.00am – 5.30pm, Sat 9.00am – 1.00pm.
– Full time position offers 28 days paid holiday
– day off on Bank Holidays
– office refreshments and friendly team to work with.
Your salary will start from £9.00 per hour during training and probation period.
Training will be provided, but previous Administrative or Customer Service experience (especially over the phone & email) is essential.
If you are interested in this role and your experience matches our requirements, then please send us your CV and cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you would be a great candidate for us.
Please note that due to the number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Any further questions please send us an email or call 07589 700 114.
We would love to hear from you!